This course is intended for those who assess both occupational competence in the work environment and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the workplace (for example Beauty, Nails and Holistic industry)
Who should take this course?
The course is intended for anyone who assesses progress in their work environment. Ideal course for anyone teaching in beauty college, beauty academy or anyone wishing to take their teaching to a next level. This course enables the student to understand how to assess competence in the work environment as well as teaching them the practices and principles of assessment.
The assignments are to be completed online over a period of 4 months.
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
- Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- Assess occupational competence in the work environment
The course takes place on regular basis making it convenient for the learner and once the course commences it has to be completed within 4 months, additional fees apply for additional time.
We provide on this course
- Learners will achieve the nationally recognised Ofqual approved Level 3 Award in Education and Training Certificate.
- On-going email support from our dedicated tutors
- instructions on setting up Hair/Hair Extensions Training School.
- Access to our user-friendly e-learning platform
- Professional tutor support who will inspire you to realise your own potential.
- Step by step instructions, help and your own online portfolio
- Flexibility on course starting date
- £500 deposit upon enrolment, this is non-refundable and the remainder is required before we provide log in for the course.
THIS COURSE IS NOT ONLY FOR A PERSON IN BEAUTY INDUSTRY. ANYONE IN ANY OTHER FIELD OF WORK CAN STUDY OUR A1 Assessor - Certificate In Assessing Vocational Achievement
Age requirement 19+
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.