Aromatherapy Massage has grown in popularity over the past ten years to become recognised as a complementary therapy, and for those interested I holistic healthcare it offers a very rewarding career.
Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils to promote healing and a feeling of well-being and relaxation in the recipient. The essential oils are extracted from the parts of herbs and plants and contain all the properties of the plants themselves.
The essential oils used are inhaled through the skin to promote beneficial changes in your mind and body by affecting the limbic system, a region of the brain known to influence the nervous system.
- Introduction to Aromatherapy
- Extraction of essential oils
- Chemistry of Aromatherapy
- Blending oils
- Massage movements
- Health and safety
- Code of Ethic
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step instructions handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair/Beauty business ideas
- Age 16+
- Anatomy and Physiology qualification is required to attend this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.