This course is designed to boost baby’s immune system and promotes flexibility.
Like adult massage, the main aim is to induce a calm state. Your baby will not be required to do anything more than to lie back and relax. Baby massage instructors are hands-off and demonstrate techniques with the aid of a teaching doll, so you'll be the only one expected to perform the massage strokes on your baby.
Baby massage is when a parent or primary carer lovingly strokes or holds their baby. Using a high quality non-fragranced vegetable oil, soothing holds and rhythmic strokes are given on each area of baby's body, following a sequence that has been developed over many years.
- Baby Massage Aims and Objective
- Hygiene and Safety precautions
- Qualities and Effectiveness of Baby Massage Instructor
- Use of oils
- Setting up your own business
- Benefit of Massage to Baby
- Benefit of Massage to Parent(s)
- Baby Massage Contra-indications
- Baby Massage Code of Ethics
- Baby Massage Techniques and additional information for infants
- Baby Massage Aftercare
Courses are held at the following cities
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
Course Fees £155
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step instructions Handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair/Beauty business ideas
- Age 16+
- No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary for this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.