Body Massage is a manipulation of body tissue to produce therapeutic effect.
Massage involves the rubbing and manipulating of muscles, tendons, skin and ligaments. Massage has moved beyond the walls of your favourite spa to medical settings, such as clinics and hospitals. A full body massage offers multiple benefits, both physically and psychologically.
A full-body massage indicates that the therapist will massage your whole body during a therapeutic massage lasting at least 1hr. That's the amount of time needed to massage all the major areas of your body back, shoulders, legs, feet, arms, hands and neck.
- Health and Safety
- Benefits and effects
- Underpinning knowledge
- Contra indication and contra action
- Massage oils
- Consultation, preparation and Massage movements
- Code of ethic
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step instructions handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair / Beauty business ideas
- Age 16+
- Anatomy and Physiology qualification is required to attend this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.