A facial service personalizes the application of different techniques using the hands, tools and equipment and scientifically formulated products to maintain and improve the health and appearance of the skin. Facials is the second most popular treatment after massage. A facial cleanses, exfoliates, and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion and can help your skin look younger.
- Consultation Procedure
- Hygiene Health and Safety
- Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- Products and Equipment
- Facial Cleansing procedure
- Facial Massage routine step by step
- Facial Masks
- Aftercare Advice
- Health & Safety
- Prepare Your Work Space
- Code of ethic
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step instructions handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair/Beauty business ideas
- Age 16+
- No previous qualification is required to attend this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.