Gel nails have the potential to last a month with good care, as they are designed to be chip and crack-proof. Infills are done much the same way as acrylic nails. Gel is applied on top of an artificial extension to add length, it is particularly good for individuals who have very short, weak or bitten nails because it allows the nail to strengthen and grow beneath the layer of gel.
Hands are place under the UV lamp to cure the gel and strengthen.
- Health Hygiene & Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology
- structure of the nail
- Contra indications
- Client care
- Nail disease and disorders
- Tip application
- Shaping the tip
- Step by step instruction of Gel application
- After-care Advice
- Code of ethic
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Practical work is carried out on a mannequin hand for this course
- Step by step instructions handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair/Beauty business ideas
- Age 16+
- Learners are required to have basic Manicure qualification to attend this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.