Henna brows are a form of eyebrow tinting that is used to stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. The purpose of this is to cast a shadow or create an illusion of depth and fullness in the area, visually filling in any sparseness.
With henna, you can temporarily tint your eyebrows in a painless and all-natural way so they are shaped every morning, with no need for pencils or powders. It’s also a really great way to trial a shape before you commit to feather-touch tattooing.
- What is Henna Brow?
- How do henna brows compare to other temporary tinting
- How long do henna brows last and how do you maintain them?
- Patch Testing
- Eyebrow Structure of Hair and Hair Growth Cycle
- Skin structure
- Contra Indications to Henna Brow
- How to shape an Eyebrow for Henna Brow
- Henna Eyebrow application instructions
- Henna Brow colours
- Health and Safety
- Law & Legislations
Fees £350 with the Kit
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step instructions handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair/Beauty business ideas
- Age 16+
- No previous qualification is required to attend this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.