Henna is a small flowering shrub that has many uses. The fragrant flowers are used to create perfume, and the leaves are dried and then turned into a fine powder that's used for dying clothes, hair and temporarily dying the skin -- hence henna tattooing. Henna is natural and organic and does not contain any chemicals. This course will teach from making a cone to creating beautiful patterns.
- Health Hygiene & Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology
- structure of the skin
- Contra indications
- Making the Henna paste
- Making Henna cones
- Step by step instruction on creating basic patterns
- Wrapping technique
- After-care Advice
- Code of ethic
Courses are held at the following cities
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
Course Fees £175
with the FREE kit
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step instructions handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair/Beauty business ideas
- The learner will create a final pattern on one of their other hand
- Age 16+
- No previous qualification is required to attend this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.