Indian Head Massage has always been an important feature of Indian family life. Indian Head Massage is a treatment that has evolved from traditional techniques that have been practised in India as part of a family ritual for over a thousand years.
Indian Head Massage is performed applying pressure to points in the upper back, arms and shoulders that will release muscles and knots. They will then move to the neck and head to reduce headache-causing blockages and encourage better circulation of the cerebral fluid and lots of other health benefits.
- Health and Safety
- Benefits and effects
- The charkas in Indian Head Massage
- Contra-indication and contra-actions
- Massage oils
- Technique and how to provide Indian Head Massage
- Massage sequence
- Code of Ethic
Courses are held at the following cities
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
Course Fees £155
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step instructions handbook.
- Manual on Successful Hair/Beauty business ideas
- Age 16+
- Anatomy and Physiology qualification is required to attend this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.