Intimate Waxing involves applying depilatory wax products to the pubic area of the body which embeds the hairs to be removed in the wax. When the wax is removed from the area, the hairs are removed at their roots. They grow again in approximately 3 to 4 weeks when it is recommended that the service is repeated.
- Safe and effective methods
- Consult plan and prepare
- Carrying out service in professional manner
- Health Hygiene & Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology
- structure of the skin
- hair growth cycle.
- Contra indications
- Preparation of room
- Benefits of Hot Wax
- Safe use of Hot Wax
- After-care Advice
- Code of ethic
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step instructions handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair/Beauty business ideas
- Age 18+
- Learners are required to have basic waxing qualification to attend this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.