This course covers the technical skill of make-up application, including skincare to ensure the skin is adequately prepared to achieve the optimum make-up result. Make-up may be applied for a variety of different occasions or events. These may occur during the day or evening and the choice and application of make-up products and techniques will differ according to the type of light the make-up is to be seen in. The make-up should also complement the client's skin type, condition, tone, colouring (including their skin, hair and eyes), and their age.
- Client care, consultation and communication skills.
- Contra-indications and contra-actions.
- Preparation of the client.
- Application of different skincare products to prepare the skin before make-up application and for removal.
- Different make-up products available and how and when to apply them.
- Techniques to achieve facial balance using make-up.
- Health Hygiene & Safety
- Structure of the skin
- After-care Advice
- Code of ethic
- skin type and condition (including any known allergies)
- facial features
- skin tone
- make-up style
- colour choice
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step instructions handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair/Beauty business ideas
- This course is to teach the learners make up technique not a product knowledge. We use variety of brands to teach with and the learners are required to bring their own two models to practice on.
- Age 16+
- No previous qualification is required to attend this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.