A manicure aims to improve and maintain your client's hands, nails and surrounding skin. The manicure procedure includes filing the nails to shape, buffing the nail plate surface, using specialized nail products, cuticle products and treatments, massaging the lower arm and hand and providing a complementary nail finish to suit the client and their treatment requirements.
- Health Hygiene & Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology
- structure of the nail
- Contra indications
- Client care
- Nail disease and disorders
- Basic Manicure
- Luxury Manicure
- Deluxe Manicure
- After-care Advice
- Code of ethic
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step instructions handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair/Beauty business ideas
- Age 16+
- No previous qualification is required to attend this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.