Pedicure service is very similar to manicure except that it is carried out on the feet instead of the hands. A pedicure cares for the feet and nails to achieve the following effects:
• to improve the appearance of the foot and nails
• to keep the skin and cuticles soft and supple
• to reduce the amount of hard skin and prevent it building in localized areas
• to relax tired, aching feet
• to keep the nails smooth and healthy.
A pedicure therefore aims to improve and maintain your client's feet, nails and surrounding skin.
- Health Hygiene & Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology
- structure of the nail
- Contra indications
- Client care
- Nail disease and disorders
- Basic Pedicure
- Luxury Pedicure
- Deluxe Pedicure
- After-care Advice
- Code of ethic
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step instructions handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair/Beauty business ideas
- CPD Points 11
- Age 16+
- No previous qualification is required to attend this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.