Spray tanning is a form of self tanning (or sunless tanning) where a fine mist is sprayed onto your body. This mist has an ingredient in it called Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) that interacts with your own skin’s chemistry to turn it tan. In this course we teach how to spray tan methodically. This temporary effect generally lasts from 3-7 days and is completely safe for the skin.
- What is spray tanning and how it works
- Equipment Needed
- Structure of skin
- Skin preparation
- Equipment Preparation
- Maintaining Tan
- Cleansing your equipment
- Trouble Shooting
- Preparation of room
- After-care Advice
- Code of ethic
- Health and Safety
Courses are held at the following cities
1 Day Course 10am to 4pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
Course Fees £110
Learners are required to bring/have their own equipment, tool, and products to practice with, We can also recommend where this can be purchased from upon enrolment.
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step instructions handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair/Beauty business ideas
- Age 18+
- No previous qualification is required to attend this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.