Wax depilation is a treatment used to temporarily remove facial and body hair. Areas for hair removal include the Eyebrow, face, forearms, underarms, legs and for female clients the bikini line area. Hair removal is a popular service in the beauty salon for both males and females, where both temporary and permanent methods are available.
- Health Hygiene & Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology
- structure of the skin
- hair growth cycle
- Contra indications
- Preparation of room
- Benefits of Hot Wax
- Safe use of Hot Wax
- After-care Advice
- Code of ethic
Courses are held at the following cities
1 Day Course 10 am to 4 pm however the individual course finishing time will depend on their ability of learning and the number of students in the class.
- Southampton – Courses available at this venue on one-to-one basis at a date that is suitable to the pupil and there is no additional cost for one to one for this venue. We also offer at this venue pick up and drop off service to and from Train Station, Local Airport and Ferry.
Course Fees £99
We provide on this course
- An accredited certificate
- Thrilling classes with loads of cooperation when learning
- On-going email support from our tutors
- £50 deposit is required to reserve your place and this is non-refundable
- Step by step instructions handbook
- Manual on Successful Hair/Beauty business ideas
- Age 16+
- No previous qualification is required to attend this course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES TO THE LEARNER AS SOON AS ENROLMENT HAS TAKEN PLACE AND DEPOSIT PAID.